Stacks - The privacy-conscious project management

Hey Broadwise community!

I’m excited to announce that my new app is now available completely free for everyone to use while in beta.

Introducing Stacks, the all-in-one project management solution for teams and individuals alike. Stacks streamlines your workflow and keeps your data secure with offline and online access of your data, and the option to host on a self-hosted open-source server.

One of the biggest challenges that organisations face today is disorganisation and a lack of productivity. Teams are often overwhelmed with multiple projects and tasks, and it can be difficult to keep track of everything and make sure that everything is moving forward as planned. This is where Stacks comes in. With its advanced project management features, Stacks makes it easy for teams to collaborate and stay on top of everything, even when working on multiple projects at once.

Another challenge that many organisations face is the need to comply with data safety regulations such as GDPR. This is particularly important in industries such as law, healthcare, and medical, where sensitive data is being handled. With Stacks, users can rest assured that their data is safe and secure, as the platform is fully compliant with all major data safety regulations.

In addition to its advanced project management features, Stacks also provides an open-source server that lets teams collaborate both offline and online. The self-hosted server provides real-time updates, making it easy for teams to stay in sync and work together seamlessly, no matter where they are. And with its open APIs, teams can easily connect different external services, making it easy to integrate Stacks into their existing workflows.

Whether you’re looking to increase productivity, stay organised, or meet data safety regulations, Stacks has got you covered. So if you’re ready to take your organisation to the next level, why not try Stacks today?

Don’t let scattered and disorganised work slow you down any longer.

Try Stacks today for free and see the difference it can make for you and your team!

Let me know your thoughts and feedback. Thank you!