Everything you need to know about the best HCI / UX graduate programs in the world.
Just enough information to get to your next career move!
I have been looking for UX/HCI programs in US specifically, read a lot of articles / blogs, visited ranking websites, after all found out that every program is unique and rankings really don’t matter. If you consider each of the options the program has to offer, you will soon be able to differentiate between different programs and will be able to make the best decision. Watching the (ranking) figures from top sites won’t help! Trust me!
Where does bestuxschool come into picture?
I have worked very hard, contacted hundreds of alumni to really get the essence of what really matters in the end when deciding the grad school? It’s not a small decision, and should not be made without considering everything. Here is what bestuxschool has to offer.
• Listing of course offerings from all over the world, and online / MOOC courses.
• Basic Information about the program (Degree Offered, Duration, Location, Total Credits, Deadline, Entry Term, STEM, information session link etc. )
• Entry Requirements about the program (GRE/GMAT, English Proficiency Test, Personal Statement Prompt, Resume/CV, Portfolio Requirements, Application Fee etc.)
• Cost of Attendance for in-state & out-of-state students.
• What’s special about the program?
• Course Ranking from some not so famous ranking groups.
• Faculty & their Research Statistics.
• Research Areas
• Careers after graduation.
• Social Handles
• Housing ( on-campus & off-campus)
• How to Guides included to help you make the best decision.
and many more to come…
What’s special about bestuxschool User Interface?
• Get detailed information about the programs in a neat, structured UI.
• Completely open-source.
• Included links for every detail mentioned.
• Data taken from official sources and is updated regularly.
• Mobile Friendly.
Going to a grad school is a big decision. Many of you are going to take huge loans, moving to a different country, different city and it can all be very overwhelming. Relax! You are not alone. Choosing a university / program is no rocket science, but make sure you think of what you are getting into, think twice, thrice, ask people, ask alumni and drink a lot of coffee. !
Please let me know what you think.