Have you quit social media?

Iโ€™m proudly telling you I stopped scrolling Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, vk and all other time-eaters.

I also want to admit you I started to procrastinate in other ways. It turns out the problem is not on social media but inside me :sweat_smile: (As always)
If I feel harmonious I do not waste my time on junky websites and work productively. If the task is too steep or I feel burned out, I will spend 80% consuming meaningless content.

Unfortunately, I think I canโ€™t quit FB yet simply because I manage way too many pages and canโ€™t trust anybody relevant in order to continue managing them. Yet. Iโ€™ve set everything to private though :male_detective:

I barely scroll - bookmark leads to /pages anyway :smiley:

Speaking of Instagram - only when somebody asks me if I saw their message there :smiley: Twitter, during the coffee break and reddit - few times a day.

My first post btw, so - hello from Belgrade, Serbia o/

1 Like

Zdravo Nikola!
Nice to meet ya. What brought you to Broadwise.org?

I manage way too many pages

Many groups you have? This sounds interesting. Are you an active community creator?

Speaking of Instagram - only when somebody asks me if I saw their message there

My close friends get used to DM me the most fascinating stuff.

Btw, I have to visit Facebook too - my main project has a decent followers base there. Iโ€™m not sure I can just close this channel of communication with them at this stage.