Launching in 2 weeks: AI-powered home matching marketplace

Hi Everyone!

Nik here; I am the co-founder and CEO of Hōmbaez, a Next-Generation Real Estate Marketplace. We are launching our iOS app in the App Store in 2 weeks!

My cofounders and I have over 30 years of real estate leadership experience in brokerage and proptech companies. Brokerages have had all the power in transactions for decades, and we want to give the power back to the people. Helping them save time and money while giving them control of the biggest purchase of their life.

The industry is changing, AI is advancing, and homes are difficult to obtain. We built our business model around the cases that drove these changes for years, utilizing a specialized AI Copilot that offers buyers a way to save thousands in new fees and navigate the home buying process without an agent.

This is a rare opportunity to pave a new path to homeownership, and we want to be the company that leads AI in real estate. We understand that we are on a journey and will require ongoing updates. We are looking for early adopters and feedback. Even if you are not buying a home now, this is a fun way to understand the process and how much it costs a month to own a home.

GTM Service Areas for New Single-family homes in:
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
Dallas, TX
Houston, TX
Pheonix, AZ
Charlotte, NC
Las Vegas NV
Tampa, FL
Atlanta, GA
Washington, DC

I’m happy to answer questions and chat!