The list is inherited from The Startup Toolbox.
Reply to this topic and suggest more awesome no-code tools
Drag-and-drop programming tools
- Bubble.is [PH] - Build and host web applications without having to write code.
- Thunkable [PH] - The platform where anyone can build their own mobile apps.
- SuperNova [PH] - Turn Sketch into iOS, Android, React and Flutter.
- LightWell [PH] - A simple tool for creating native iOS apps on Mac.
- Buildfire [PH] - App builder for iOS & Android.
- App Press [PH] - Build apps code-free. Deploy instantly.
- Appspotr [PH] - Create, preview & publish your native iOS & Android apps.
- Appmachine [PH] - Build your own mobile app, no technical knowledge needed.
- GoodBarber - Create a native iOS or Android app and submit it to the stores.
- Appsgeyser - Create apps for Android without coding.
- Shoutem [PH] - Create React Native, cross-platform mobile apps easily.
- Appgyver [PH] - Visual builder for rapidly building enterprise apps.
- Appinstitute [PH] - Create iOS & Android apps quickly with no coding.
Comments as a sevice
- Commento - A fast, privacy-focused commenting platform.
- Disqus - Embeddable commenting platform. Loads tons of tracking scripts.
Voice and speech recognition
- VoiceFlow [PH] - Build voice apps in your browser without coding.
- Wit.ai [PH] - Build applications and devices that you can talk or text to.
- DialogFlow - Engaging voice and text-based conversational interfaces, such as voice apps and chatbots, powered by AI. Ex api.ai.
- Textit - Visually build multi-platform messaging & voice bots to engage visitors.