Challenge: Pitch your startup idea in 1 sentence

This type of challenge is very popular on IndieHackers. So I decided to adopt is here on Broadwise.org too :sunglasses:

So, try to pitch your project in 1 short sentence.
It is actually a helpful exercise: if you are struggling to pitch your idea in a few words, it may be a signal. If you can do in a laconic way, but people fail to understand the point, it is another signal :smile:

2 Likes

form2chat.io - Instantly get notified of form submissions to the messenger of your choice.

@alexanderisora is it short enough? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey Slava. Welcome!
Yeah, that sounds perfect :sunglasses:

P.S.: How did you create your landing page? It looks dope!

Thanks! I am freelance web developer and one my of clients is designer. We traded time - he did a landing page design for me and I did some development work for his web app in exchange

Know when your site is down before your customers do :sunglasses:

1 Like

Zlipa.com – Startup names with available dotcoms and logos :star_struck:

2 Likes

Estimake.it - Free tool to create professional software project estimates.

2 Likes

Awesome tool, Peter! Sorry your PH launch did not go well.

1 Like

BlockSurvey - Secure forms and surveys

2 Likes

Convync - Virtual private office for remote and hybrid employees.

1 Like

The Psych Handbook - Learn psychology through 100+ biases with practical takeaways.

1 Like

Curtora.io - Discover, Curate, and Publish in a jiffy.

Tolgee - Developer & translator friendly localization platform

https://wfh.team. We match remote candidate with remote job opportunities.

Long version:
Unlike traditional job boards, we don’t post any jobs on our platform. Instead, companies will see candidate profiles and reach out to them directly. Our platform is completely free for candidates.
Your profile will stay live and you’ll get unlimited free exposure to all the companies hiring on our platform until you get an offer from one of the companies.
(We don’t share your information publicly. Your profile is only visible to companies hiring on our platform)

Witful: Actually use and reference all those meeting notes you spend so much time writing.

1 Like