Paperr - Setup a fast, SEO optimized blog in 2 mins

Hey Folks!

Say hello to Paperr - the ultimate solution for hassle-free blogging!(my first Saas). Paperr is a blogging platform that allows individuals & businesses to start a super fast, SEO-optimized blogs in under 2 minutes. Paperr uses Notion as a CMS and you can connect your domains or sub-domains or get a free subdomain from paperr.

Whether you’re a hobbyist or a business owner, setting up a website to share your writing can be a real headache. But fear not, because Paperr is here to save the day! With lightning-fast setup in under 2 minutes, Speed & SEO optimization, and seamless integration with Notion, you can focus on what you do best - writing! Plus, with the option to connect your own custom domain/sub-domains or snag a free subdomain from Paperr, you’ll be up and running in no time.

And the best part? I’m continuously adding more features to make your blogging experience even better. I would love if you all would give the Paperr a try. We have 7 days free trial, giving you the chance to explore everything our platform has to offer.

Feel free to comment any question or feedback below.

Thanks for your support! - Pratik